- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Supports Cognitive Function and Development
- Supports Healthy Skin, Joints and Connective Tissues
- Increases Visual and Ocular Health
- Maintains Normal Inflammatory Balance
Orthomega® 820 is a high-concentration fish oil sourced from waters off the Chilean coast. As the world’s least industrialized coastline, these cold, fresh waters provide the cleanest, most sustainable source of fish in the world. Orthomega® provides 820 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) per soft gel as natural triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption. Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract are used to ensure maximum purity and freshness. This exclusive fish oil is purified, vacuum-distilled and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels.
1 soft gel capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.